WELCOME TO THE PINNACLE
If you are looking for a partner to plan, organize and manage your next forum or conference - a partner who will be as passionate about and dedicated to your event as you - look no further. You've landed at the right place.
We've been organizing flagship events for many years and have the credentials to proof it. Over the past ten years, Pinnacle has worked on conferences of every shape and size, and with many different objectives, including Teacher Skills Forum(s), MENA ICT Forum(s), Microsoft Events, Intel Events, and many more!
Whether you are planning a small workshop or an international forum likely to attract thousands of delegates, we do it all! Simply put, we’ll take the burden from your shoulders so you can concentrate solely on your business.
WHAT WE LOVE TO DO, AND WHAT REALLY MAKES US SHINE!
We are Pinnacle! We are an Events Management and Production Firm. We live and breath Forums and Conferences. We thrive in ultra-hectic working conditions like fish in water. We obsess with details, and we work totally independent.
Our Mission is to produce Events our Clients are utterly proud of for many years even after they happened. Events that yield exceptionally high ratings from participants and delegates who keep coming back each time the event is repeated because they have such a great learning and networking experience, and thoroughly enjoy their time being there.
We produce all sorts of events, but corporate events (conferences and forums) are what we specialize in! It doesn't really matter if you're a non-profit or otherwise. If you need to get a sizable group of people together to address a particular topic, we're your Pinnacle!
DRILL INTO THE DETAILS OF WHAT WE DO
- Develop master project plan to ensure a well-structured approach
- Set milestones, SMART objectives, and key performance indicators
- Identify internal & external resources
- Assign tasks & responsibilities
- Identify dependencies & risks
- Critical success factors
- Create online project management with client access for live tracking of progress
- Reporting schedule; weekly update meetings; email reports as needed
- Escalation process to alert the organiser of potential budget issues
- Contingencies to decide when, why, and how changes are made
- Setup multi-tier event budget (low, med, high ranges)
- Determine pricing of delegates’ passes
- Determine amounts needed to raise from sponsors, exhibitors, donors
- Weekly reporting, budget versus actual and committed expenditures
- Extensive research about the event’s subject matter
- Set event vision, mission, objectives, goals
- Develop event theme and key messages
- Identify target audiences
- Develop a marketable concept paper
- Prepare background research and information relevant to the event’s theme and topics
- Set complete agenda, main/ break-out sessions, social functions, side-activities, etc.
- Identify anchor key-note speakers
- Identify targeted speakers/ presenters relevant to the event and agenda/ topics
- Coordinate group and individual discussions to build-up content for the event
- Distribute weekly updates to speakers and stakeholders
- Finalise content in published formats (documents and presentations) before the event
- Gather background data (bios, pictures) about speakers and compile in a booklet
- Maintain continuously updated information and references about content and speakers on event website
- Event patron
- Master of ceremony
- Session chairs and moderators
- Session speakers, panelists
- External service providers that may be needed (i.e. design agency, media agency, etc.)
- Structure and benefits sponsorship options
- Pricing of sponsorship packages in accordance to budgetary requirements
- Prepare marketable sponsorship packages and kits
- Compile mailing lists of candidate sponsors
- E-mail and phone campaigns
- Personal visits and “sales” meetings
- Fund-raising from donors and stakeholders
- Contractual agreements, sign-up sponsors
- Issue invoice, collect payments
- Develop a tactical communication plan
- Supervise creation, and launch of website and integrated registration system
- Dispatch a “book the date” email upon confirming forum dates, theme, outline
- Confirmations, follow-up emails and phone calls
- Media bookings (print, radio, outdoor, etc.)
- Supervise production of advertising campaigns
- Build mailing list of targeted attendees & media representatives
- Organise press conference, disseminate press releases
- Maintain continuous direct marketing to promote registration (direct e-mail, etc.)
- Distribute printed invitations to VIPs and “must attend” guests
- Social media marketing campaign
- Compile downloadable info-packs
- Post updates and news on social media channels
- List event on relevant website/ directories that promote local/ regional/ global events
- Liaise with various stakeholders to promote the event (i.e. banner placement) on their respective websites
- Supervise event-related video productions
- Determine pricing options and structure of discounts, especially for groups
- Design tactical communication plan to reach out to participants
- Setup online registration and participants management system
- Sourcing regional leads for all target segments
- Execute pre-registration marketing activities for registration purposes
- Conduct marketing campaigns to promote up-selling of participation options as applicable
- Maintain post-registration marketing activities to maintain high retention rates
- Follow-up on payments and collections
- Identify and setup online registration and payment options, and integrate in website
- Build and integrate dash-board reports for real-time monitoring of registrations and declines
- Ensure all participants registered have valid email addresses for urgent communications
- Printing of badges upon arrival in a smooth and organised fashion
- Arrange for badges and kits to be pre-delivered for registered participants
- Organise a smooth registration process onsite
Production & Procurement
- Exterior branding
- Interior branding – backdrops, banners, stages, settings, posters, etc.
- Exhibition area and facilities; structure, furniture, electrical, internet
- Audio, visual, lighting throughout entire venue
- Venue, food and beverage, entertainment
- Instant translation systems
- Participants’ packs
- Give-away items
- Badges and lanyards
- Printing of event booklet and guide
- Event App
- Polo shirts for organisers and support teams
- Printing, packaging, and distribution of badges
- Onsite internet access, computers, printers
- Setup of press/ media rooms, business centres
- Videography/ photography during forum
- Special requests of speakers needed for their workshops and presentations
- End-to-end venue management (booking, supervision, F&B, technology, side functions)
- Arrange transportation, airport-venue-airport; hotels-venue-hotels
- Assist speakers with travel arrangements, purchase tickets funded by the event
- Arrange transportation for VIP guests and special programs
- Assist participants in booking hotel rooms, pickup services
- Handle special shippings (from abroad), customs clearance, in-land transit
- Manage special requests
- Pre-event 24 x 7 support hotline
- Book venue, obtain quotations for venue rental and food & beverage services
- Maintain a backup plan in case sudden changes (moving the event) become necessary
- Negotiate favourable venue rates for setup/ dismantling days before and after the event
- Book hotel rooms for guests and participants directly with a variety of hotels
- Secure discounted or free hotel rooms for organiser’s team
- Onsite secure storage area for organisers, management, and exhibitors
- Cleaning and maintenance throughout the event
- ensure a first-aid room is setup and available for emergencies
- Conduct thorough rehearsal sessions prior the event to ensure a flawless delivery of the main/ opening session
- 24/7 On-site presence; end-to-end management and coordination
- Manage and supervise venue and service providers (food & beverage, staff, etc.)
- Prepare all halls and rooms; setup, content/ presentations/ videos, materials, etc.
- Coach/ manage team of ushers
- Seating arrangements
- Liaise with Royal Protocol
- Man help desk and registration area
- Reprint badges as needed, process new onsite registrations
- Provide for an orderly and well-organised registration process and hand-out of delegates’ bags
- Supervise on-site technology (laptops, presentations)
- Consolidate all event materials (presentations, etc.) onto standard PC for podium
- Provide back-up systems for presentations
- Compile package with final event content
- Last-minute tasks/ changes
- 24/7 on call for support and assistance
- Disseminate “thank-you” notes to participants, speakers, sponsors, and service providers
- Ensure all outstanding accounts receivable have been collected
- Ensure all outstanding accounts payable are verified and settled
- Prepare and distribute the event’s online satisfaction survey, analyse results and prepare final report
- Prepare branded post-event report
- Upload multimedia content to the event’s various social media channels
- Upload all presentations (upon obtaining written consent from owners) to the event’s website
- Distribute electronic branded and personalised certificates of attendance
- Update website into “post-event” format for future references and downloads
OUR WORK ... OUR PRIDE ... OUR JOY
WE ARE THE FIRST PEOPLE YOU SHOULD INVITE TO YOUR NEXT EVENT, AND HERE's WHY ...
A SUCCESSFUL EVENT IS ALL ABOUT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS…
When it comes to organizing and hosting your next big event, there's not one single detail that's too small to be taken lightly. A successful event is one where every single detail, even the very smallest, has been carefully designed, planned, and carried out.
And this is precisely our role; to ensure you not only conceptualize a great event, but have a reliable and experienced team behind you that makes sure your endeavor materializes just the way you envisioned it.
We've been planning, managing, and executing very successful forums and conferences for many years. We've done this so many times and for so long, we know what needs to be done and by when, and we simply don't forget or leave out any detail. And yes, it's all about the small details.
LET THE EXPERTS DO THE JOB WHILE YOU ATTEND TO BUSINESS AS USUAL
Don't let it fool you... events LOOK effortless, but we know everything does not unfold perfectly. From pre-event activities to post-event activities such as choosing a venue, promoting the event, registering delegates, printing out badges, analyzing the event's success, etc. This is why Pinnacle Events offers end-to-end, 360 degree event management services.
With Pinnacle Events you hire a team of seasoned experts who handle every single detail and task for you while you attend to your business as usual. And in the process, you get to sit back and watch your next event blossom into an endeavor you will be proud of for years to come.
DON'T LOOSE SLEEP OVER YOUR NEXT EVENT
A successful event can do wonders for your organization. Whether you need to host an event for marketing purposes or you're a non-profit and events are integral to your mission, we can hardly think of any type of organization that doesn't need to host an event every now and then.
The thing with events is that they can take a considerable toll on your energy and resources. Energy and resources that you can't spare and that you need to run your business. Spanning from conceptualization to marketing and promotions, hammering out the details with speakers, and finally printing badges, there's an abundance of details you'll get engulfed in. Enough to let you loose sleep in countless nights.
Rest assured - with Pinnacle Events you will no longer need any fidget spinners to play with, chiropractor appointments to schedule, lavender oil to sleep well or any other de-stress endeavor to stay sane and happy... leave that part to us.